Chris Hornberger

Default As long as we're posting project pics...

This is one half of a set of bunk beds I made for my sons.

http://www.chornbe.com/cgi-bin/showpost.cgi?postid=169

--
____________
chornbe - yep, that's me

GL1100 rider
programmer
woodworker
all around nice guy!

Sbtypesetter

Nice looking. I know some may object
but I'm glad to see pics posted here.

-Rick
Australopithecus scobis

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:55:37 +0000, Mike Marlow wrote:

Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds
is, one atop the other.

I thought the definition was one below the other.

depends which one you're on...

SwampBug

I wonder if there is such a thing as bunk beds side-by-side?

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message =
ink.net...

"J T" wrote in message
Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 4:47pm (Chris Hornberger)
claims:
This is one half of a set of bunk beds I made for my sons.

Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds
is, one atop the other.

I thought the definition was one below the other.
--=20

-Mike-

Mark & Juanita

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 20:22:09 -0600, "SwampBug"
wrote:

I wonder if there is such a thing as bunk beds side-by-side?

--
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Yeah, They're called "twin beds"

HTH :-)

"J T" wrote in message
Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 4:47pm (Chris Hornberger)
claims:
This is one half of a set of bunk beds I made for my sons.

Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds
is, one atop the other.

I thought the definition was one below the other.

SwampBug

but are the still "bunk beds"? and ther are not usually connected! s

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"J T" wrote in message
Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 4:47pm (Chris Hornberger)
claims:
This is one half of a set of bunk beds I made for my sons.

Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds
is, one atop the other.

I thought the definition was one below the other.

mac davis

wrote:

I wonder if there is such a thing as bunk beds side-by-side?

--
SwampBug

Yeah, They're called "twin beds"

HTH :-)

I've heard of those.... married couples used to use them, right??
I understand that it wasn't the hop, skip & jump between beds that
wore out the carpets, it was the long drag back..

Silent thermostat Dave Gibson UK diy 13 January 5th 04 12:02 PM
Long post about boilers and stuff - with too many questions....! Simon Hawthorne UK diy 11 January 4th 04 10:06 AM
[OT] Car insurance craziness The Q UK diy 173 August 2nd 03 10:58 PM