DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   As long as we're posting project pics... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/76019-long-were-posting-project-pics.html)

Chris Hornberger November 7th 04 09:47 PM

As long as we're posting project pics...

This is one half of a set of bunk beds I made for my sons.

http://www.chornbe.com/cgi-bin/showpost.cgi?postid=169

--
____________
chornbe - yep, that's me

GL1100 rider
programmer
woodworker
all around nice guy!

J T November 7th 04 10:16 PM

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 4:47pm (Chris=A0Hornberger)
claims:
This is one half of a set of bunk beds I made for my sons.

Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds
is, one atop the other.

JOAT
Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell
are my T-shirts?

Mike Marlow November 7th 04 10:55 PM

"J T" wrote in message
Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 4:47pm (Chris Hornberger)
claims:
This is one half of a set of bunk beds I made for my sons.

Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds
is, one atop the other.

I thought the definition was one below the other.
--

-Mike-

Sbtypesetter November 7th 04 11:09 PM

Nice looking. I know some may object
but I'm glad to see pics posted here.

-Rick

Buddy Matlosz November 8th 04 01:32 AM

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
ink.net...

"J T" wrote in message
Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 4:47pm (Chris Hornberger)
claims:
This is one half of a set of bunk beds I made for my sons.

Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds
is, one atop the other.

I thought the definition was one below the other.
--

Naw, that's a trundle bed.

B.

J T November 8th 04 01:33 AM

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 10:55pm (EST+5)
(Mike=A0Marlow) says:
I thought the definition was one below the other.

That would only be if you were in Australia.

J T November 8th 04 01:35 AM

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 11:09pm (EST+5) ojunk
(Sbtypesetter) says:
Nice looking. I know some may object
but I'm glad to see pics posted here.

He didn't. He posted a link. Big difference. And perfectly
acceptable.

Australopithecus scobis November 8th 04 01:49 AM

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:55:37 +0000, Mike Marlow wrote:

Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds
is, one atop the other.

I thought the definition was one below the other.

depends which one you're on...

SwampBug November 8th 04 02:22 AM

I wonder if there is such a thing as bunk beds side-by-side?

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mark & Juanita November 8th 04 03:02 AM

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 20:22:09 -0600, "SwampBug"
wrote:

I wonder if there is such a thing as bunk beds side-by-side?

--
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Yeah, They're called "twin beds"

HTH :-)

Chris Hornberger November 8th 04 03:32 AM

"J T" wrote in message
Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 4:47pm (Chris Hornberger)
claims:
This is one half of a set of bunk beds I made for my sons.

Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds
is, one atop the other.

---

Yeah, well... sue me :)

SwampBug November 8th 04 04:04 AM

but are the still "bunk beds"? and ther are not usually connected! s

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

J T November 8th 04 06:02 AM

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 10:32pm (Chris=A0Hornberger)
replies:
Yeah, well... sue me :)

Hah, now I'm thinking you just made one. So there.

mac davis November 8th 04 06:41 AM

wrote:

I wonder if there is such a thing as bunk beds side-by-side?

--
SwampBug

Yeah, They're called "twin beds"

HTH :-)

I've heard of those.... married couples used to use them, right??
I understand that it wasn't the hop, skip & jump between beds that
wore out the carpets, it was the long drag back..