Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Newshound

Default Dust collection on Grizzly 1023S

I have a Grizzly 1023S table saw with motor cover and OE blade insert. I
recently got the Grizzly 1029Z 2HP dust collector, the one with the .3
micron bag. I'm using a 10 ft. flex hose for now -moving it from tool to
tool. I does a great job on the jointer, planer, and band saw, but i'm a
little disappointed with the collection on the tablesaw. There is so much
sawdust thrown on top of the table and on me! I'm guessing this will get
worse with a zero clearance insert. There are probably plenty of folks out
there with this exact combo. Any tips on ways to improve collection, other
than an overhead guard?
Thanks.