Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
M. Ginter

Default FS: New Jesada Router Bits & Cutters Below Cost

Hello Everyone -

I am associated with a local woodworking shop, and we have decided to carry
another line of router bits and cutters. As a result, we need to liquidate
a large supply of router bits and cutters that we can no longer sell through
the local shop. There are over 150 items in total that will be listed. So
please email me it you don't see what you are looking for. All these items
are brand new, first quality, in original cases. We are unable to sell them
at the store because of our contract with the new supplier. Prices for the
cutters is below cost, so here is your opportunity to increase your cutter
collection for very low prices. See the Web address below.

http://home.insightbb.com/~msgtwins/...D-1022319.html

Jesada is a high quality cutter. Each cutter part number and details can be
reviewed at the Jesada website.

www.Jesada.com

If after that you would still like additional information, please do not
hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to combine shipping. I only charge
actual shipping cost. No packing or handling fee. I do offer payment
through Paypal if you would prefer.

Thanks and if you have questions, please let me know,

Mark Ginter

RBS Co.

Russiaville, IN

Router bits - 1/4" vs. 1/2" , which brands Mike Gerdts Woodworking 11 July 19th 04 05:13 PM
Plunge or non-plunge router better under table? LRod Woodworking 31 June 28th 04 10:23 PM
FA: Brand new CMT & Jesada router bit sets, last day! David F. Eisan Woodworking 0 November 16th 03 01:38 AM
Making Trim? Bob S. Woodworking 0 September 5th 03 10:05 PM
Vibration on 1/2" bits on Milwake 5615 router Leon Woodworking 1 July 24th 03 03:57 PM