Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tom Watson

Default Cub Scout Car Race

My son, a new Cub Scout, has told me that he wants to participate in a
Cub Scout wooden model car race.

Before I Google this thing within an inch of it's life, I'd like to
ask for the Wisdom Of Those Who Have Gone Before, on the Wreck.

When I asked my wife for the specs, I was told:

"It has to be five ounces."

Hmm.

When I asked my son for the specs, he said:

"What's a spec?"

Sigh...

I was a Boy Scout, but never a Cub Scout. I would like to hear from
the Cognoscenti.

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)