Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Searcher

Default OT bad experience today

A dog here almost became filled with lead today, I was out in my yard with
my 3 year old son, doing a little yard work. Luckily, my siter in law was
close to my son when from around the garage came a pit bull at full charge.
After my siter in law grabbed up my son the dog took off after another
couple walking thier dog, it was then that I retrieved my .44 with every
intention of dispatching that animal. The dog was still roaming as I was
cleaning up our garden tools and I was ready. I saw the dog take off after
another person walking his dog. I kept cleaning up and went in. I have not
seen that dog before or again. But if that dog had come near my yard it
would have been hauled off in a bag!

Searcher1