firstjois

Searcher wrote:
A dog here almost became filled with lead today, I was out in my
yard with my 3 year old son, doing a little yard work. Luckily, my
siter in law was close to my son when from around the garage came a
pit bull at full charge. After my siter in law grabbed up my son the
dog took off after another couple walking thier dog, it was then
that I retrieved my .44 with every intention of dispatching that
animal. The dog was still roaming as I was cleaning up our garden
tools and I was ready. I saw the dog take off after another person
walking his dog. I kept cleaning up and went in. I have not seen
that dog before or again. But if that dog had come near my yard it
would have been hauled off in a bag!

Searcher1

Did you call police? Someone is going to have to deal with that dog.

Josie