AMA

Default Woodworking does start with a Dubya.....

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

Jim Warman

Lessee... you ask about wishing well plans and ten minutes later you get
snotty.

There are many wishing well plans available.... most require a careful
reading of the crowbar FAQ (unfortunately, I have lost the bookmark but it
is an interesting read) since they are not free..

Googling "wishing well plan" returned about 752,000 hits - it might take me
a while to collate them and prioritize their chances of meeting your
criteria but cive me a while and I'll get right on it.....

Jim Warman
whose tongue is firmly planted in his cheek

"AMA" wrote in message

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

WoodMangler

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

Wishing Well - Dubya - WoodWorking ??? What's With W's?

WoodMangler

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

Wishing Well - Dubya - WoodWorking ??? What's With W's?

Swingman

"AMA" wrote in message

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

Yep.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04

John

In a good week, maybe 10 to 15% woodworking.

John

In a good week, maybe 10 to 15% woodworking.

Dave Balderstone

In article , AMA
wrote:

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

Stop whining and ignore or kill-file the posts you don't want to see.

Dave Balderstone

In article , AMA
wrote:

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

Stop whining and ignore or kill-file the posts you don't want to see.
Joey

"AMA" wrote in message

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

Mostly it is but their are some here that think they have other supernatural
talents and insights that they absolutely must bore everyone else with

Bob Schmall

"Joey" wrote in message

"AMA" wrote in message

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

Mostly it is but their are some here that think they have other
supernatural
talents and insights that they absolutely must bore everyone else with

Please refer to Dave Balderstone's excellent and succinct reply to the OP.

Unisaw A100

Joey wrote:
Mostly it is but their are some here that think they have other supernatural
talents and insights that they absolutely must bore everyone else with

Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

UA100

Joey

"AMA" wrote in message

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

Mostly it is but their are some here that think they have other
supernatural
talents and insights that they absolutely must bore everyone else with

Please refer to Dave Balderstone's excellent and succinct reply to the OP.

Thought about it .. but doesn't seem to be good enough advice for him to
follow when replied to OP

Bob Schmall

"AMA" wrote in message

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

Mostly it is but their are some here that think they have other
supernatural
talents and insights that they absolutely must bore everyone else with

Please refer to Dave Balderstone's excellent and succinct reply to the
OP.

Thought about it .. but doesn't seem to be good enough advice for him to
follow when replied to OP

So? Are we playing follow the leader?

Joey

"AMA" wrote in message

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

Mostly it is but their are some here that think they have other
supernatural
talents and insights that they absolutely must bore everyone else

with

Please refer to Dave Balderstone's excellent and succinct reply to the
OP.

? Thought about it .. but doesn't seem to be good enough advice for him
follow when replied to OP

So? Are we playing follow the leader?

? I simply replied directly to the OPs statement with my own observation.
For me if I didn't like what the OP had to say I would have ignored it as
Mr Balderstone suggested, as opposed to having to call the OP snotty or a
whiner as some did

Bob Schmall

"AMA" wrote in message

[...]

Glad to see that you wouldn't stoop to name calling or insults.

You might also like to thank your high school English teacher for the
effort, if not the results.

Swingman

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message

You might also like to thank your high school English teacher for the
effort, if not the results.

The economy would be wrecked (OBWW) if, for lack of results, you could get a
refund on the cost of education.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04

Joey

"AMA" wrote in message

[...]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tom Watson

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 21:22:36 GMT, "Joey" wrote:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Always good to hear from the Booboisie.

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Bob Schmall

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 21:22:36 GMT, "Joey" wrote:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Always good to hear from the Booboisie.

Even when they can think of nothing to say.

patrick conroy

"AMA" wrote in message

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

When everything that needs to be known is known, everything that needs to be
said is said - and there's a few terabytes of Google storage as an archive,
what's left?

You wanna talk about the Titebond conspiracy?
The World Domination plan of Mssrs. Black and Decker?
Runout tolerances on Harbor Freight BenchTop drill presses?

Me? I'm hankering to b*tch about Starbucks! Who's with me?!?

dave in Fairfax

patrick conroy wrote:
Me? I'm hankering to b*tch about Starbucks! Who's with me?!?

Oh man, burned coffee beans. Tully's is SOOO much better.
'Specially their Jamocha shakes.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

Mark & Juanita

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:08:46 GMT, "patrick conroy"
wrote:

"AMA" wrote in message

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

When everything that needs to be known is known, everything that needs to be
said is said - and there's a few terabytes of Google storage as an archive,
what's left?

You wanna talk about the Titebond conspiracy?
The World Domination plan of Mssrs. Black and Decker?
Runout tolerances on Harbor Freight BenchTop drill presses?

Me? I'm hankering to b*tch about Starbucks! Who's with me?!?

Sure, for those of us who don't drink coffee, the uproar over
multi-dollar a cup burnt beans is a mystery. ;-)

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:37:21 GMT, dave in Fairfax
wrote:

patrick conroy wrote:
Me? I'm hankering to b*tch about Starbucks! Who's with me?!?

Oh man, burned coffee beans. Tully's is SOOO much better.
'Specially their Jamocha shakes.

Dave in Fairfax

hey....

starbucks is just the ticket....