Mark & Juanita

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:08:46 GMT, "patrick conroy"
wrote:

"AMA" wrote in message

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.

When everything that needs to be known is known, everything that needs to be
said is said - and there's a few terabytes of Google storage as an archive,
what's left?

You wanna talk about the Titebond conspiracy?
The World Domination plan of Mssrs. Black and Decker?
Runout tolerances on Harbor Freight BenchTop drill presses?

Me? I'm hankering to b*tch about Starbucks! Who's with me?!?

Sure, for those of us who don't drink coffee, the uproar over
multi-dollar a cup burnt beans is a mystery. ;-)