Jim Warman

Lessee... you ask about wishing well plans and ten minutes later you get
snotty.

There are many wishing well plans available.... most require a careful
reading of the crowbar FAQ (unfortunately, I have lost the bookmark but it
is an interesting read) since they are not free..

Googling "wishing well plan" returned about 752,000 hits - it might take me
a while to collate them and prioritize their chances of meeting your
criteria but cive me a while and I'll get right on it.....

Jim Warman
whose tongue is firmly planted in his cheek

"AMA" wrote in message

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was
wrong.