Jay Pique

Default Vote YES on legalized Asskicking.

There are some folks who are so desperately in need of a good beating
it's almost a shame not to. Of course these are the same ****ers that
run whining to their lawyers as soon as you do so. As an ex-lawyer, I
have tolawyers say that the legal system has failed, in many, many
ways. Honor and integrity are foreign concepts these days.

JP
***************
Wannabe vigilante.
RonB

Uhhhh...............What does this have to do with woodworking
"rec.WOODWORKING"

LRod

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 19:42:20 -0400, Jay Pique
wrote:

There are some folks who are so desperately in need of a good beating
it's almost a shame not to. Of course these are the same ****ers that
run whining to their lawyers as soon as you do so. As an ex-lawyer, I
have tolawyers say that the legal system has failed, in many, many
ways. Honor and integrity are foreign concepts these days.

I don't think there is any such thing as an "ex-lawyer." I think
lawyers are like cocksuckers; you suck one, you're branded for life.

Oh, to suggest a category for a legalized ass kicking? Initiating a
severely off topic post without labeling it OT in the subject line.
When will you be available for administration of same?

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Frank Ketchum

"LRod" wrote in message

Oh, to suggest a category for a legalized ass kicking? Initiating a
severely off topic post without labeling it OT in the subject line.
When will you be available for administration of same?

I didn't really expect to see a lot of woodworking content in a thread with
the subject "Vote YES on legalized Asskicking"

Gary W

"Frank Ketchum" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"LRod" wrote in message

Oh, to suggest a category for a legalized ass kicking? Initiating a
severely off topic post without labeling it OT in the subject line.
When will you be available for administration of same?

I didn't really expect to see a lot of woodworking content in a thread
with
the subject "Vote YES on legalized Asskicking"

What's the best finish for a nice axe handle in ash?

Michael Baglio

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 01:34:31 +0100, LRod
wrote:

I don't think there is any such thing as an "ex-lawyer." I think
lawyers are like cocksuckers; you suck one, you're branded for life

Even if you just sucked one? Just to be _sure_ you were hetero?
LRod

wrote:

I don't think there is any such thing as an "ex-lawyer." I think
lawyers are like cocksuckers; you suck one, you're branded for life

Even if you just sucked one? Just to be _sure_ you were hetero?

I think the answer to that can be discerned in the following fictional
interview:

Q: Have you ever been pregnant?
A: Just a little bit once, so basically, no.

Your impression of that exchange will lead you inexorably to the
answer to your question.

I'm chuckling over this whole exchange, just in case you think I'm
serious.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
J. Clarke

"LRod" wrote in message

Oh, to suggest a category for a legalized ass kicking? Initiating a
severely off topic post without labeling it OT in the subject line.
When will you be available for administration of same?

I didn't really expect to see a lot of woodworking content in a thread
with
the subject "Vote YES on legalized Asskicking"

What's the best finish for a nice axe handle in ash?

When used for ass-kicking? Broken glass in epoxy maybe?

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
Joe_Stein

J. Clarke wrote:
Gary W wrote:

"Frank Ketchum" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

"LRod" wrote in message

Oh, to suggest a category for a legalized ass kicking? Initiating a
severely off topic post without labeling it OT in the subject line.
When will you be available for administration of same?

I didn't really expect to see a lot of woodworking content in a thread
with
the subject "Vote YES on legalized Asskicking"

What's the best finish for a nice axe handle in ash?

When used for ass-kicking? Broken glass in epoxy maybe?

And a few rusty nails thrown in for good measure.
jo4hn

Joe_Stein wrote:

"LRod" wrote in message

Oh, to suggest a category for a legalized ass kicking? Initiating a
severely off topic post without labeling it OT in the subject line.
When will you be available for administration of same?

I didn't really expect to see a lot of woodworking content in a thread
with
the subject "Vote YES on legalized Asskicking"

What's the best finish for a nice axe handle in ash?

When used for ass-kicking? Broken glass in epoxy maybe?

And a few rusty nails thrown in for good measure.

Hell. Nuke 'em all and let God sort 'em out. Jeez, I like that kind of
talk. WTF is this thread and WTF am I doing in it?
Criminy,
jo4hn

patrick conroy

"jo4hn" wrote in message
ink.net...

SNIP!

talk. WTF is this thread and WTF am I doing in it?

Yeah, I'm standing here in this group of people, looking around also
wondering Why TF I followed them inside...
At least I learned Jay's a lawyer... Harumph!

LRod

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:11:24 GMT, "patrick conroy"
wrote:

"jo4hn" wrote in message
link.net...

SNIP!

talk. WTF is this thread and WTF am I doing in it?

Yeah, I'm standing here in this group of people, looking around also
wondering Why TF I followed them inside...
At least I learned Jay's a lawyer... Harumph!

Former lawyer, he alleges. As if that's possible.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Tom

LRod wrote:Former lawyer, he alleges. As if that's possible.

You know why they bury lawyers 10 feet deep instead of 6, don'tcha? Tom
Work at your leisure!
Dwight

Joe_Stein wrote in message hlink.net...

"LRod" wrote in message

Oh, to suggest a category for a legalized ass kicking? Initiating a
severely off topic post without labeling it OT in the subject line.
When will you be available for administration of same?

I didn't really expect to see a lot of woodworking content in a thread
with
the subject "Vote YES on legalized Asskicking"

What's the best finish for a nice axe handle in ash?

When used for ass-kicking? Broken glass in epoxy maybe?

And a few rusty nails thrown in for good measure.

A nice wrap of barbed wire makes for a good finishing touch.

Pounds on Wood

After some of my WW screwups, self inflicted ass-kicking was very on topic.

--
********
Bill Pounds

"RonB" wrote in message
Uhhhh...............What does this have to do with woodworking
"rec.WOODWORKING"

Tom Veatch

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 18:38:23 GMT, patriarch
wrote:

"patrick conroy" wrote in news:gjh612-
:

Yeah, I'm standing here in this group of people, looking around also
wondering Why TF I followed them inside...
At least I learned Jay's a lawyer... Harumph!

I'm still trying to figure out what set him off in the first place. He's
been pretty rational, up until that outburst.

Patriarch

I don't know, but something certainly piqued Mr. Pique's pique.

(sorry, but I couldn't resist)

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS USA
patrick conroy

"LRod" wrote in message

Former lawyer, he alleges. As if that's possible.

A'yup. Once a wife-beater...
And I'll betch'a he dont use cats as push-stix neither.

Jay Pique

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 19:14:17 -0500, "RonB" wrote:

Uhhhh...............What does this have to do with woodworking
"rec.WOODWORKING"

Go netnanny someone else Ronnie.

JP
Jay Pique

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:11:24 GMT, "patrick conroy"
wrote:

"jo4hn" wrote in message
link.net...

SNIP!

talk. WTF is this thread and WTF am I doing in it?

Yeah, I'm standing here in this group of people, looking around also
wondering Why TF I followed them inside...
At least I learned Jay's a lawyer... Harumph!

Lawyer turned wannabe cabinetmaker. Does that make it ok?!

JP

Jay Pique

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 18:50:51 +0100, LRod
wrote:

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:11:24 GMT, "patrick conroy"
wrote:

"jo4hn" wrote in message
hlink.net...

SNIP!

talk. WTF is this thread and WTF am I doing in it?

Yeah, I'm standing here in this group of people, looking around also
wondering Why TF I followed them inside...
At least I learned Jay's a lawyer... Harumph!

Former lawyer, he alleges. As if that's possible.

Let's just say was a lawyer per the letter of the law, if not the
spirit.....or something like that.

JP
Jay Pique

wrote:

"patrick conroy" wrote in news:gjh612-
:

Yeah, I'm standing here in this group of people, looking around also
wondering Why TF I followed them inside...
At least I learned Jay's a lawyer... Harumph!

I'm still trying to figure out what set him off in the first place. He's
been pretty rational, up until that outburst.

A combination of many different things. Apologies to those I offended
with my grossly offtopic posting.

JP
*************
Call me Gandhi.

Tom Watson

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 19:49:40 -0400, Jay Pique
wrote:

Lawyer turned wannabe cabinetmaker. Does that make it ok?!

JP

Hell, Counselor Peak, everyone hates lawyers - until their child gets
accepted to law school.

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
philski

Gary W wrote:

"Frank Ketchum" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"LRod" wrote in message
. ..

Oh, to suggest a category for a legalized ass kicking? Initiating a
severely off topic post without labeling it OT in the subject line.
When will you be available for administration of same?

I didn't really expect to see a lot of woodworking content in a thread
with
the subject "Vote YES on legalized Asskicking"

What's the best finish for a nice axe handle in ash?

So did he say Asskicking or ASHkicking?....

Philski

Mark & Juanita

wrote:

Lawyer turned wannabe cabinetmaker. Does that make it ok?!

JP

Hell, Counselor Peak, everyone hates lawyers - until their child gets
accepted to law school.

My 8 year-old is already a lawyer -- law school will merely be a
formality.

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

/..

By Wed, 08 Sep 2004 19:42:20 -0400, Jay Pique
decided to post "Vote YES on legalized Asskicking." to
rec.woodworking:

There are some folks who are so desperately in need of a good beating
it's almost a shame not to. Of course these are the same ****ers that
run whining to their lawyers as soon as you do so. As an ex-lawyer, I
have tolawyers say that the legal system has failed, in many, many
ways. Honor and integrity are foreign concepts these days.

JP
***************
Wannabe vigilante.

Ex-lawyers: can't live with 'em, can hunt 'em!
(or give them a good ass-kicking)

HTH,

/ts

--

find / -iname "*gw*" -exec rm -rf {} \;

In heaven, there is no beer,
That's why we drink it here,
And when we're all gone from here,
Our friends will be drinking all the beer!
-- Famous old Czech song about beer --
patrick conroy

"Jay Pique" wrote in message

A combination of many different things. Apologies to those I offended
with my grossly offtopic posting.

Ah ha! An apology from a lawyer???
It's clear - you were disbarred!

Doug Miller

In article , "patrick conroy" wrote:

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
.. .

A combination of many different things. Apologies to those I offended
with my grossly offtopic posting.

Ah ha! An apology from a lawyer???
It's clear - you were disbarred!

If not, he soon will be... :-)