Robert Kowalczyk

Default T-track comparison

Dear group
I though I read an article comparing different types and features of
t-tracks
in Fine Woodworking magazine recently but I can not find it there.
It has to be a different magazine I browsed one day at Barnes and Noble.
Does anyone have an idea which magazine compared these features?
Google does not give me an answer.

TIA. Robert.

Marc Rheaume

American Woodworker
May 2004
Pages 22-31
Editor's Choice was Incra T-track and FasTTrak Minitrack.

"Robert Kowalczyk" wrote in message
Dear group
I though I read an article comparing different types and features of
t-tracks
in Fine Woodworking magazine recently but I can not find it there.
It has to be a different magazine I browsed one day at Barnes and Noble.
Does anyone have an idea which magazine compared these features?
Google does not give me an answer.

TIA. Robert.

DIYGUY

Don't know what you have in mind but the folks at this shop have good
products IMHO and I have always had a good buying experience with them.
You might give them a look - the quality of their extrusions is top notch.

http://www.ttrackusa.com/onlinecatalog.html