Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Talking place

In rec.woodworking, Chrictjan Robam wrote:
Sonny kirjutas p=C3=BChap=C3=A4ev, 6. detsember 2020 kl 00:50:03 UTC+2:

Telephone: 372 57865442

An 11 digit phone number? Not in the USA.=20

You don't know Estonia's country code ?
Amazing !

Sarcasm, right? I know people living in Estonia, but don't know its
country code. You didn't include the + to indicate it's a country code.

The sheer number of American (which includes Canada, Mexico, and the
Carribean nations) area codes makes this sort of thing impossible to
remember:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o... ummary_table

Assignment activies by year, showing the growth from 1995 on, compared
to all growth since the first year, should help illustrate the the struggle
in keeping up with area codes outside of one's immediate area.

I see the Estonian plan is much simpler:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleph...ers_in_Estonia

ObWoodworking: yesterday I made a small set of shelves to fit next to a
bigger set, in the shadow of the overhang from windowsill. 6" wide, 36"
tall, 12" deep, from some cutoffs of plywood I had. Table saw, dado
blade, glue, and screws to hold it while the glue sets, so fast, so
easy, no plans drawn, just measured and built. Very typical of my small
projects.

Elijah
------
got the plywood cutoffs a few weeks ago

Posted to rec.woodworking

Eli the Bearded kirjutas teisipäev, 8. detsember 2020 kl 00:33:07 UTC+2:
In rec.woodworking, Chrictjan Robam wrote:
Sonny kirjutas p=C3=BChap=C3=A4ev, 6. detsember 2020 kl 00:50:03 UTC+2:

Telephone: 372 57865442

An 11 digit phone number? Not in the USA.=20

You don't know Estonia's country code ?
Amazing !

Sarcasm, right? I know people living in Estonia, but don't know its
country code. You didn't include the + to indicate it's a country code.

Cannot be true.

[...]

Chrictjan Robam