R.H.

Default Another tool ID needed VI

Please let me know if you recognize number 113, it's a cutter with a
stop on the back, but I'm not sure what it's used for specifically.

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/
Mike

Looks like the set of dog nail clipper. I have a pair that looks similar,
the stop is so you din't clip too much of the dogs nails

"R.H." wrote in message
om...
Please let me know if you recognize number 113, it's a cutter with a
stop on the back, but I'm not sure what it's used for specifically.

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Jedd Haas

#105 - coin is shrunk with a high-voltage blast.
eg: http://205.243.100.155/frames/shrinkergallery.html

--
Jedd Haas - Artist
http://www.gallerytungsten.com
Mark and Kim Smith

R.H. wrote:

Please let me know if you recognize number 113, it's a cutter with a
stop on the back, but I'm not sure what it's used for specifically.

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Number 109 is that thing that, if you open it up, sends you to the world
of that Pinhead guy in Hellraiser.

R.H.

"Mike" wrote in message ...
Looks like the set of dog nail clipper. I have a pair that looks similar,
the stop is so you din't clip too much of the dogs nails

Thanks for the info, I was hoping it was some type of hardware related cutter.

Rob

R.H.

See this page for all kinds of hi-voltage hi-jinks: http://powerlabs.org

Thanks for the link, he's got some cool stuff on his site.

Rob