Eugene

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Cody Hart
wrote:

Believe what you will, white boy. It did not come from here.

ROFL!

Then it came from someone using the same internet provider and
newsreader that you do.

Maybe it was your mum?

alter ego?

Cody Hart

Default Charlie Self

Hi All,

We returned home this morning to find numerous emails in our personal
box about charlie self. I have no idea who did this and why. Number one,
he has done nothing to sue for. Number 2 he has nothing, period. You
fools(and fools you are) think what you wish. It was not our doing. The
nut always falls close to the tree.

Dave Balderstone

In article , Cody Hart
wrote:

Hi All,

We returned home this morning to find numerous emails in our personal
box about charlie self. I have no idea who did this and why. Number one,
he has done nothing to sue for. Number 2 he has nothing, period. You
fools(and fools you are) think what you wish. It was not our doing. The
nut always falls close to the tree.

Well, let's just see, shall we?

The original post came from

using

Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)

Your post just now came from

using

Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)

Look around, Cody... How close *is* the tree you fell from?
Cody Hart

Believe what you will, white boy. It did not come from here.

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Cody Hart
wrote:

Hi All,

We returned home this morning to find numerous emails in our personal
box about charlie self. I have no idea who did this and why. Number one,
he has done nothing to sue for. Number 2 he has nothing, period. You
fools(and fools you are) think what you wish. It was not our doing. The
nut always falls close to the tree.

Well, let's just see, shall we?

The original post came from

using

Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)

Your post just now came from

using

Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)

Look around, Cody... How close *is* the tree you fell from?

Dave Balderstone

In article , Eugene
wrote:

alter ego?

leggo my ego?
Noons

Cody Hart wrote in message ...
Believe what you will, white boy. It did not come from here.

cat?
Conan the Librarian

Eugene wrote:

alter ego?

You misspelled "sockpuppet".

HTH.

Chuck Vance

Doug Miller

In article , Cody Hart wrote:

Believe what you will, white boy. It did not come from here.

Nice try, Cody. All the headers match.

I just finished reading "Witness", by Whittaker Chambers. You remind me of a
portion of Alger Hiss' testimony, when questioned by the grand jury about how
copies of classified State Department documents came to be made on his
typewriter. His response: "I am amazed. And until the day I die, I shall
wonder how Whittaker Chambers got into my house to use my typewriter."

--
Regards,

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 20:01:16 -0500, Cody Hart wrote:
--------------010201020208040708050304

Believe what you will, white boy. It did not come from here.

Then I'm sure you'll be calling your ISP to find out who was using
that particular IP address at that particular time. They have logs of
all of that, of course, and I'm sure that since it wasn't you you'll
be interested in finding out who seems to be impersonating you. I
must say, they seem to be doing a pretty good job of spoofing that they
are in fact you - same microbuild of browser and everything.

....that or there's a different explaination...

RonB

"Believe what you will, white boy. It did not come from here."

By the Way - There are some out here who consider that comment to be VERY
OFFENSIVE!!!

MORE than merely some!

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:46:55 -0500, "RonB" wrote:

"Believe what you will, white boy. It did not come from here."

By the Way - There are some out here who consider that comment to be VERY
OFFENSIVE!!!

Bill Rogers

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:46:55 -0500, "RonB" wrote:

"Believe what you will, white boy. It did not come from here."

By the Way - There are some out here who consider that comment to be VERY
OFFENSIVE!!!

I find this entire thread, and its companion thread, offensive. No,
perhaps "childish" is more appropriate.

Bill.

JLucas ILS

By the Way - There are some out here who consider that comment to be VERY
OFFENSIVE!!!

I find this entire thread, and its companion thread, offensive. No,
perhaps "childish" is more appropriate.

It certainly isnt woodworking

Mutt

Hey,Charlie, what the f*** is going on here. This is crazy, I guess
its your 15 minutes of fame......

mutt

"RonB" wrote in message news:zt%Zc.3621$mu.2277@okepread07...
"Believe what you will, white boy. It did not come from here."

By the Way - There are some out here who consider that comment to be VERY
OFFENSIVE!!!

Charlie Self

biggmutt asks:

Hey,Charlie, what the f*** is going on here. This is crazy, I guess
its your 15 minutes of fame......

One the whole, I'd rather be in Philadelphia. To paraphrase, slightly, W. C.
Fields.

Charlie Self
"I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he
excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill
Ray White

...........Just a lurker/builder but since you are paraphrasing WC....I
thought I would add my favorite.

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,

and furthermore always carry a small snake.

- W.C. Fields

Ray
RWC
NJ

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
biggmutt asks:

Hey,Charlie, what the f*** is going on here. This is crazy, I guess
its your 15 minutes of fame......

One the whole, I'd rather be in Philadelphia. To paraphrase, slightly, W.

C.
Fields.

Charlie Self
"I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities

he
excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill

---

Charlie Self

Ray White adds:

..........Just a lurker/builder but since you are paraphrasing WC....I
thought I would add my favorite.

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,

and furthermore always carry a small snake.

- W.C. Fields

Mustn't forget the essentials. Except I quite drinking a long, long time ago.

Charlie Self
"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and
hurry off as if nothing happened." Sir Winston Churchill