Slowhand

Default Cleaning my shop...

I finally took the plunge and after looking at the mess for the past 6
months, I'm finally cleaning it, restacking lumber, yada.

What does this have to do with you? I posted a couple of pictures of my
unisaw and you replied how messy my shop was. I have been shamed.

I hate this newsgroup. g
SH

Bill Stock

"Slowhand" I'm@work wrote in message
I finally took the plunge and after looking at the mess for the past 6
months, I'm finally cleaning it, restacking lumber, yada.

What does this have to do with you? I posted a couple of pictures of my
unisaw and you replied how messy my shop was. I have been shamed.

I hate this newsgroup. g
SH

That's OK mines probably worse. I haven't seen my saw in a couple of months.

I'll clean it next month, whether it needs it or not.

DarylRos

I finally took the plunge and after looking at the mess for the past 6
months, I'm finally cleaning it, restacking lumber, yada.

I'll do you one better. My wife complained the sawdust was driving her
allergies crazy, so SWMB demanded I do something. When I told her a cyclone and
large dust system was the best answer, she said, "Whatever it takes." I am now
the proud owner of a Woodsucker and 6" metal ductwork.
RonB

Shame on you...................................and GREAT WORK!!!!

The Davenports

"DarylRos" wrote in message
I finally took the plunge and after looking at the mess for the past 6
months, I'm finally cleaning it, restacking lumber, yada.

I'll do you one better. My wife complained the sawdust was driving her
allergies crazy, so SWMB demanded I do something. When I told her a

cyclone and
large dust system was the best answer, she said, "Whatever it takes." I am

now
the proud owner of a Woodsucker and 6" metal ductwork.

Nice drive-by there, Fella