Old February 6th 20, 09:50 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hatachi router plunge base

Hello;

I am looking for a plunge base for my Hitachi router model M12CV
Part number # 323349. Anyone have one they don't use?
Thanks in advance

Old February 8th 20, 04:35 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 15:50:44 -0500, "roemax"
wrote:

Hello;

I am looking for a plunge base for my Hitachi router model M12CV
Part number # 323349. Anyone have one they don't use?
Thanks in advance

eBay?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hitachi-Plunge-Base/233467139199?hash=item365bb9d47f:g:FfUAAOSwAMVeIKk w