Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Glazing Compound Removal

On Saturday, June 26, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, WoodComput wrote:
Thanks guys. Heat works great. Last Saturday I even picked up a heat gun at a
garage sale. Just in time I guess. Thanks again for all the help.

Harlan

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 7:50:39 PM UTC-4, sortaexperienced wrote:
On Saturday, June 26, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, WoodComput wrote:
Thanks guys. Heat works great. Last Saturday I even picked up a heat gun at a
garage sale. Just in time I guess. Thanks again for all the help.

Harlan

When you're removing the putty with a heat gun, lay a piece of sheet metal on the glass, right up against the putty. Dissipates the heat, has never failed for me.