Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Mason & Sullivan Vienna Regulator Clock Plans

replying to Dr. Deb, Silence wrote:
I too am interested in a copy of these plans. I had given up on ever finding
them. Thank you for your consideration.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ns-524203-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking
Gee Gee is offline

replying to Silence, Gee wrote:
Are you still looking for the plans? I do have a set of plans and some of the
instructions for it. The plans are too large for my scanner but I can
probably use my camera and photoshop them into a PDF format.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ns-524203-.htm