Posted to rec.woodworking

Default one handed chain saw

interesting tool

not sure how useful this would be for me but maybe there is a niche

https://youtu.be/c2dJLDxoTIY

maybe for pruning but loppers work so fast and easy i see that as
a longshot

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:23:25 AM UTC-8, Electric Comet wrote:
interesting tool

not sure how useful this would be for me but maybe there is a niche

https://youtu.be/c2dJLDxoTIY

maybe for pruning but loppers work so fast and easy i see that as
a longshot

And, then there's the musical application http://a.co/0WinYlz
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/7/2018 2:23 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

interesting tool

not sure how useful this would be for me but maybe there is a niche

https://youtu.be/c2dJLDxoTIY

maybe for pruning but loppers work so fast and easy i see that as
a longshot

Can't see any possible use for this tool. Looks like an April Fools
type tool. Can't imagine Bosch would bother making something this
seemingly useless, yet I see pro's using Bosch tools all the time, just
not this one:-)

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com