DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   one handed chain saw (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/606593-one-handed-chain-saw.html)

Electric Comet March 7th 18 07:23 PM

one handed chain saw

interesting tool

not sure how useful this would be for me but maybe there is a niche

https://youtu.be/c2dJLDxoTIY

maybe for pruning but loppers work so fast and easy i see that as
a longshot

whit3rd March 8th 18 10:05 AM

one handed chain saw

And, then there's the musical application http://a.co/0WinYlz

Jack March 8th 18 03:32 PM

one handed chain saw

On 3/7/2018 2:23 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

interesting tool

not sure how useful this would be for me but maybe there is a niche

https://youtu.be/c2dJLDxoTIY

maybe for pruning but loppers work so fast and easy i see that as
a longshot

Can't see any possible use for this tool. Looks like an April Fools
type tool. Can't imagine Bosch would bother making something this
seemingly useless, yet I see pro's using Bosch tools all the time, just
not this one:-)

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

Electric Comet March 8th 18 04:52 PM

one handed chain saw

On Thursday, 8 Mar 2018 10:32:08 wrote:

Can't see any possible use for this tool. Looks like an April Fools
type tool. Can't imagine Bosch would bother making something this
seemingly useless, yet I see pro's using Bosch tools all the time, just
not this one:-)

a sign of the times

like the flame throwers that tesla sold out of

common sense has become very uncommon