Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Elu 3339 price (was: ELU 3338 router question)

I bought a Elu 3338 type 2 yesterday in Ontario, Canada from facebook marketplace.
I drove an hour to pick it up.
I've been reading blogs like this one on the Elu lately and realized that I shouldn't pass it up! So I guess thanks!
Got it for $35 without the fence. Not gloating just greatful that forms like this exist to be able to find the hidden gems that would otherwise still be collecting dust.
Thanks again.

ELU tools? MSgeek Woodworking 16 March 14th 18 12:14 PM
FS: ELU planer thicknesser with router attachment The Wanderer[_2_] UK diy 0 July 10th 11 11:21 AM
ELU Table Saw TGS173 Jacky UK diy 10 August 10th 05 11:50 PM
Will Ryobi router table take my Elu MOF 98? Mike Halmarack UK diy 0 September 17th 04 12:56 PM
ELU DS140 / Dewalt DW685K query Terry Birch UK diy 9 February 17th 04 06:09 PM