DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Elu 3339 price (was: ELU 3338 router question) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/603359-elu-3339-price-re-elu-3338-router-question.html)

[email protected] January 12th 18 12:11 AM

Elu 3339 price (was: ELU 3338 router question)

I bought a Elu 3338 type 2 yesterday in Ontario, Canada from facebook marketplace.
I drove an hour to pick it up.
I've been reading blogs like this one on the Elu lately and realized that I shouldn't pass it up! So I guess thanks!
Got it for $35 without the fence. Not gloating just greatful that forms like this exist to be able to find the hidden gems that would otherwise still be collecting dust.
Thanks again.