Posted to rec.woodworking

Default shop equipment for sale

replying to Jim Heater, indyj1453 wrote:
Jim, I can't see or find the link or pictures of the equipment. Can you send
them to my email? Lee Jones

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...le-164261-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 1:14:11 PM UTC-6, indyj1453 wrote:
replying to Jim Heater, indyj1453 wrote:
Jim, I can't see or find the link or pictures of the equipment. Can you send
them to my email? Lee Jones

The original post was 14 yrs ago.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/28/2017 1:14 PM, indyj1453 wrote:
replying to Jim Heater, indyj1453Â* wrote:
Jim, I can't see or find the link or pictures of the equipment. Can you
send
them to my email? Lee Jones

Lee,

As Sonny has said, you're about 14 years too late for Jim's equipment.
If you're looking for the Craftsman Shaper, I have that model, in
excellent condition with ~ 25 sets of cutters for it - some never used.

Chicagoland area. Post your email addy if interested and I'll send you
photos and details
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 4:32:08 PM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
On 12/28/2017 1:14 PM, indyj1453 wrote:
replying to Jim Heater, indyj1453Â* wrote:
Jim, I can't see or find the link or pictures of the equipment. Can you
send
them to my email? Lee Jones

Lee,

As Sonny has said, you're about 14 years too late for Jim's equipment.
If you're looking for the Craftsman Shaper, I have that model, in
excellent condition with ~ 25 sets of cutters for it - some never used.

Chicagoland area. Post your email addy if interested and I'll send you
photos and details

Better yet, create a throwaway email address and post that. Posting an email address
that you care about in a Usenet group might make it subject to lots of spam..