Posted to rec.woodworking

Default blade makers

in my quest for a dado or box joint or finger joint blade i have found
a lot of blade makers

collecting them here

forrest
freud
ridge carbide
oshlun
grizzly has a woodworker's signature brand
tenryu
advantage
world's best (ceramic tips)
cmt

then there are the re-badged blades for craftsman dewalt milwaukee
jet irwin sawstop oldham etc

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/21/2017 1:56 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

in my quest for a dado or box joint or finger joint blade i have found
a lot of blade makers

collecting them here

forrest
freud
ridge carbide
oshlun
grizzly has a woodworker's signature brand
tenryu
advantage
world's best (ceramic tips)
cmt

then there are the re-badged blades for craftsman dewalt milwaukee
jet irwin sawstop oldham etc

and your point is?

--
Jeff

---

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/21/2017 2:18 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 1/21/2017 1:56 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

in my quest for a dado or box joint or finger joint blade i have found
a lot of blade makers

collecting them here

forrest
freud
ridge carbide
oshlun
grizzly has a woodworker's signature brand
tenryu
advantage
world's best (ceramic tips)
cmt

then there are the re-badged blades for craftsman dewalt milwaukee
jet irwin sawstop oldham etc

and your point is?

Same as usual, to make comments and to revisit. I really do not think
that he actually buys any tools so much as just compares them.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 1:56:24 PM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:
in my quest for a dado or box joint or finger joint blade i have found
a lot of blade makers

I didn't realize that a lot of blade makers were missing.

collecting them here

What are you going to do when you fill up the internet with all those blade makers?

forrest
freud
ridge carbide
oshlun
grizzly has a woodworker's signature brand
tenryu
advantage
world's best (ceramic tips)
cmt

then there are the re-badged blades for craftsman dewalt milwaukee
jet irwin sawstop oldham etc

Everything you've found must be defective. All the blade maker names that
I am familiar with start with a capital letter. Probably cheap knock-offs.

Ice Makers Dottie Home Repair 6 April 15th 08 02:06 AM
Music Makers Woodworking 1 January 30th 06 01:25 AM
Bassoon makers [email protected] Metalworking 8 September 8th 05 05:43 AM
Portable Ice Makers Ed Hayes Home Repair 8 August 6th 05 02:08 PM
Bread makers Maurice Hood UK diy 16 October 25th 04 11:06 PM