DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   blade makers (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/584779-blade-makers.html)

Electric Comet January 21st 17 06:56 PM

blade makers

in my quest for a dado or box joint or finger joint blade i have found
a lot of blade makers

collecting them here

forrest
freud
ridge carbide
oshlun
grizzly has a woodworker's signature brand
tenryu
advantage
world's best (ceramic tips)
cmt

then there are the re-badged blades for craftsman dewalt milwaukee
jet irwin sawstop oldham etc

woodchucker[_3_] January 21st 17 08:18 PM

blade makers

On 1/21/2017 1:56 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

in my quest for a dado or box joint or finger joint blade i have found
a lot of blade makers

collecting them here

forrest
freud
ridge carbide
oshlun
grizzly has a woodworker's signature brand
tenryu
advantage
world's best (ceramic tips)
cmt

then there are the re-badged blades for craftsman dewalt milwaukee
jet irwin sawstop oldham etc

and your point is?

--
Jeff

---

Leon[_7_] January 21st 17 08:38 PM

blade makers

On 1/21/2017 2:18 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 1/21/2017 1:56 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

in my quest for a dado or box joint or finger joint blade i have found
a lot of blade makers

collecting them here

forrest
freud
ridge carbide
oshlun
grizzly has a woodworker's signature brand
tenryu
advantage
world's best (ceramic tips)
cmt

then there are the re-badged blades for craftsman dewalt milwaukee
jet irwin sawstop oldham etc

and your point is?

Same as usual, to make comments and to revisit. I really do not think
that he actually buys any tools so much as just compares them.

DerbyDad03 January 21st 17 10:21 PM

blade makers

On Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 1:56:24 PM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:
in my quest for a dado or box joint or finger joint blade i have found
a lot of blade makers

I didn't realize that a lot of blade makers were missing.

collecting them here

What are you going to do when you fill up the internet with all those blade makers?

forrest
freud
ridge carbide
oshlun
grizzly has a woodworker's signature brand
tenryu
advantage
world's best (ceramic tips)
cmt

then there are the re-badged blades for craftsman dewalt milwaukee
jet irwin sawstop oldham etc

Everything you've found must be defective. All the blade maker names that
I am familiar with start with a capital letter. Probably cheap knock-offs.