Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Good tool report.

I had a jig that I made long ago for doing template bandsawing. I think
I got it off Dukinski's band saw book. Was always ok, nothing fantastic.

A couple of years ago I needed extra stuff from Rockler to get free
shipping. Well I forgot about it, and was setting up to do a bunch of
blanks, when I saw it sitting in my tray.

I had to make some washers to avoid the blade, I used a 1/4" blade and
it would have cut into it.

Anyway, it worked great. Got a nice roughing, and then put it on the
router table and using a pattern bit was able to do finishing cuts.

It was band saw duplicating pin Item # 3572.. I notice it's not online
anylonger.. Not sure why, but it works well.
--
Jeff