Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default having trouble identifying my old eggbeater drill

I have an old eggbeater drill that I can't identify. It looks very similar to the Stanley ones, except there are six spokes on the main gear, and all the spokes are straight, not curved. I haven't seen a picture online of one like it yet. There are no markings of any kind on the drill anywhere that I could find. I've cleaned it and disassembled it so far.