Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ping Leon; Slider supplier?

Leon, a while back you posted a link for supplier of slides with great
prices, I seem to have lost the link. If you would be so kind as to
repost it I would appreciate it.

I'm having problems getting P&A on 4 pairs of 24 in undermounts, and 5
pairs of 26 or 27 in undermounts. They don't stock them and aren't low
enough on stock to include with a normal order.

The longer ones are for a pantry, and I am beginning to think it might
be less expensive to buy slides for a vertical pull drawers.
Posted to rec.woodworking

OFWW wrote:
Leon, a while back you posted a link for supplier of slides with great
prices, I seem to have lost the link. If you would be so kind as to
repost it I would appreciate it.

I'm having problems getting P&A on 4 pairs of 24 in undermounts, and 5
pairs of 26 or 27 in undermounts. They don't stock them and aren't low
enough on stock to include with a normal order.

The longer ones are for a pantry, and I am beginning to think it might
be less expensive to buy slides for a vertical pull drawers.

Sorry, the ones I use are side mount.
Cornerstone Hardware, G-Slide soft close full extension.

http://www.cabinethardware.com/G-Sli...m?1=1&CartID=0

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 21 May 2016 08:24:54 -0500, Leon wrote:

OFWW wrote:
Leon, a while back you posted a link for supplier of slides with great
prices, I seem to have lost the link. If you would be so kind as to
repost it I would appreciate it.

I'm having problems getting P&A on 4 pairs of 24 in undermounts, and 5
pairs of 26 or 27 in undermounts. They don't stock them and aren't low
enough on stock to include with a normal order.

The longer ones are for a pantry, and I am beginning to think it might
be less expensive to buy slides for a vertical pull drawers.

Sorry, the ones I use are side mount.
Cornerstone Hardware, G-Slide soft close full extension.

http://www.cabinethardware.com/G-Sli...m?1=1&CartID=0

Thanks Leon, there were some undermounts in there with the longer
sizes. They appear to be in stock or at least reasonable delivery
dates. They also carried what I just bought, but at twice the price.

Ping Leon Sonny Woodworking 6 August 24th 13 09:42 AM
ping leon, or anyone that knows basilisk[_2_] Woodworking 4 August 16th 12 11:12 PM
Ping Leon Sonny Woodworking 9 May 17th 12 05:47 PM
Ping: Leon Dave[_52_] Woodworking 16 April 18th 12 04:13 PM
Leon's Desk... (ping Leon) Morris Dovey Woodworking 8 July 29th 08 01:49 PM