Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ping Leon

Will be in Houston soon and thought to check out your local Craigslist, and saw this:
http://austin.craigslist.org/tls/3880689815.html

It's probably at least a 6 hour round trip for you, but may be another option for some (reduced cost or bulk purchase) mesquite.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/12/2013 9:24 AM, Sonny wrote:
Will be in Houston soon and thought to check out your local Craigslist, and saw this:
http://austin.craigslist.org/tls/3880689815.html

It's probably at least a 6 hour round trip for you, but may be another option for some (reduced cost or bulk purchase) mesquite.

End of another dream?

When will you be in Houston? email and let me know if you have time for
at least a cup of coffee.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, August 12, 2013 12:13:16 PM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:
When will you be in Houston? email and let me know if you have time for at least a cup of coffee. -- eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com

Sent an email to your first link address.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/12/2013 9:24 AM, Sonny wrote:
Will be in Houston soon and thought to check out your local Craigslist, and saw this:
http://austin.craigslist.org/tls/3880689815.html

It's probably at least a 6 hour round trip for you, but may be another option for some (reduced cost or bulk purchase) mesquite.

Sonny

Well thank you for thinking about me
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/12/2013 1:06 PM, Sonny wrote:
On Monday, August 12, 2013 12:13:16 PM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:
When will you be in Houston? email and let me know if you have time for at least a cup of coffee. -- eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com

Sent an email to your first link address.

Sonny

Perhaps all 3 of us could meet!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, August 12, 2013 7:54:23 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
Perhaps all 3 of us could meet!

Leon, touch base with Karl. I don't have your email, to email you directly. My trip will not be a normal visit and I don't yet know all the details for my schedule, while there.

Sonny

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ping Leon diggerop Woodworking 9 October 17th 09 09:58 PM
Leon's Desk... (ping Leon) Morris Dovey Woodworking 8 July 29th 08 01:49 PM
Ping: Leon. Robatoy Woodworking 4 May 26th 06 12:26 PM
Ping Leon. stoutman Woodworking 16 March 2nd 06 05:13 AM
PING - Leon J T Woodworking 3 January 2nd 06 04:29 AM