Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lee Valley shipping fees

I've noticed Lee Valley Tools has a free shipping period of a week or
so (Apr 7-18). IOW, orders over $40 get free shipping fer that
specific period. Does Lee Valley do this often?

I ask cuz I would like to buy some more tools from LV, but would like
to take advantage of their free shipping, like I can get if I buy the
same tools from Amazon. But, I won't see any new income until this
month's "free shipping" perioed is alrady over. Is LV likely to offer
another "free shipping" period in May? If so, I'll hold out.

TIA
nb
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/14/2016 10:13 AM, notbob wrote:
I've noticed Lee Valley Tools has a free shipping period of a week or
so (Apr 7-18). IOW, orders over $40 get free shipping fer that
specific period. Does Lee Valley do this often?

I ask cuz I would like to buy some more tools from LV, but would like
to take advantage of their free shipping, like I can get if I buy the
same tools from Amazon. But, I won't see any new income until this
month's "free shipping" perioed is alrady over. Is LV likely to offer
another "free shipping" period in May? If so, I'll hold out.

TIA
nb

Not likely in May, but they offer them from time to time.

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2016-04-14, woodchucker wrote:

Not likely in May, but they offer them from time to time.

Awwww.......

Looks like Amazon is gonna get my $$. 8|

Thnx fer replying
nb
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 14 Apr 2016 14:13:12 GMT, notbob wrote:

I've noticed Lee Valley Tools has a free shipping period of a week or
so (Apr 7-18). IOW, orders over $40 get free shipping fer that
specific period. Does Lee Valley do this often?
I ask cuz I would like to buy some more tools from LV, but would like
to take advantage of their free shipping, like I can get if I buy the
same tools from Amazon. But, I won't see any new income until this
month's "free shipping" perioed is alrady over. Is LV likely to offer
another "free shipping" period in May? If so, I'll hold out.
TIA
nb

5 times per year or so.
If you set up an online identity - you can get on their
list for email notifications - you can customize which
emails that you wish to receive - woodworking; gardening;
seminars; etc ..
http://www.leevalley.com/en/home/OptInStart.aspx
They promise to keep your info confidential.
I think that they even pay for return-shipping - if you're not happy
with the product.
John T.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/14/2016 9:13 AM, notbob wrote:
I've noticed Lee Valley Tools has a free shipping period of a week or
so (Apr 7-18). IOW, orders over $40 get free shipping fer that
specific period. Does Lee Valley do this often?

I ask cuz I would like to buy some more tools from LV, but would like
to take advantage of their free shipping, like I can get if I buy the
same tools from Amazon. But, I won't see any new income until this
month's "free shipping" perioed is alrady over. Is LV likely to offer
another "free shipping" period in May? If so, I'll hold out.

TIA
nb

3~5 times a year and it seems that it is never when I want it. LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 11:10:32 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 4/14/2016 9:13 AM, notbob wrote:
I've noticed Lee Valley Tools has a free shipping period of a week or
so (Apr 7-18). IOW, orders over $40 get free shipping fer that
specific period. Does Lee Valley do this often?

I ask cuz I would like to buy some more tools from LV, but would like
to take advantage of their free shipping, like I can get if I buy the
same tools from Amazon. But, I won't see any new income until this
month's "free shipping" perioed is alrady over. Is LV likely to offer
another "free shipping" period in May? If so, I'll hold out.

TIA
nb

3~5 times a year and it seems that it is never when I want it. LOL

Maybe you need to build a Time Warp machine to get them in snyc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkplPbd2f60
Posted to rec.woodworking

[...]

just f y i
May 26 - June 6 2016 again.

Posted to rec.woodworking

May 26 - June 6 2016 again.

I see a selection that IS available to Canadian orders,
but shows it as NOT available when I switch to USA.
What's up with that?
nb

Hard to say, without knowing which item ...
Federal, State, Provincial legislation ; customs ;
safety testing ; etc
or even manufacturer's distribution rights / zones ?
John T.