Posted to rec.woodworking

Default FYI Lee Valley-Last Day for Free Shipping

I just ordered the Veritas micro adjust wheel marking gauge.
Wahooo!!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/3/2010 12:07 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
I just ordered the Veritas micro adjust wheel marking gauge.
Wahooo!!

Yowza, thanks for the reminder! I think I need to go do the same thing...

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/3/2010 12:29 PM, Steve Turner wrote:
On 1/3/2010 12:07 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
I just ordered the Veritas micro adjust wheel marking gauge.
Wahooo!!

Yowza, thanks for the reminder! I think I need to go do the same thing...

It's a done deal. Happy day after my birthday to me! Now for the wait... the
*tortuous* wait! :-)

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 3, 2:26*pm, Steve Turner
wrote:
On 1/3/2010 12:29 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

On 1/3/2010 12:07 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
I just ordered the Veritas micro adjust wheel marking gauge.
Wahooo!!

Yowza, thanks for the reminder! I think I need to go do the same thing....

It's a done deal. *Happy day after my birthday to me! *Now for the wait... the
*tortuous* wait! *:-)

--
See Nad. *See Nad go. *Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

I hate the wait. The waiting sucks.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 10:07:58 -0800 (PST), the infamous GarageWoodworks
scrawled the following:

I just ordered the Veritas micro adjust wheel marking gauge.
Wahooo!!

I can top that. eBay just refunded that $23.99 for the 64GB thumb
drive which turned out to be a 2GB drive in wolf's clothing.

Congrats anyway, Brian.

--
Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness.
--Thomas Paine

Last day for LVT free shipping Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 2 July 19th 09 08:19 PM
Free Shipping from Lee Valley FrozenNorth[_4_] Woodworking 1 December 31st 08 05:16 AM
Lee Valley Free Shipping B A R R Y Woodworking 1 September 19th 08 09:51 PM
Free Shipping Dr. Deb Woodworking 15 January 6th 07 10:08 PM
No more free shipping at HF Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 2 January 14th 05 08:05 PM