Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Free Shipping

I do not usually advertise for companies, but $4.49 each and free shipping
for 10" clamps, if you order today, is worth sharing.

Deb

Winter Clearance Save Up To 50%! Plus, Last Day For FREE Shipping!

Free Shipping ends New Year's Day, so take a time out from the football
games to take advantage of this great money-saving offer!

WOW! What a deal!
Save 70%! Our 10" Wood Handscrew Clamp, Reg. $14.99 each, is NOW 2 for
$8.99. This classic cabinetmaker's bench clamp has durable hardwood jaws
that will not mar the workpiece and are less likely to slip than steel
jaws. While supplies last; limited quantities.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=17311

10'' Wood Handscrew Clamp
Sale!
10" Wood Handscrew Clamp
NOW 2 for $8.99
(Reg. $14.99 each)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Dave Jackson" wrote in message
ink.net...
Thanks for the tip, just ordered 6 of them. Total was $37.55 they are
usually around $15 each! pretty good deal--dave

Please tell me you made a type-o and you only paid $27.55.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dr. Deb wrote:
I do not usually advertise for companies, but $4.49 each and free shipping
for 10" clamps, if you order today, is worth sharing.

Deb

Winter Clearance Save Up To 50%! Plus, Last Day For FREE Shipping!

Free Shipping ends New Year's Day, so take a time out from the football
games to take advantage of this great money-saving offer!

Where does the free shipping occur, the home page doesn't indicate it
and as I build the shopping cart, there is a shipping charge. Is there
a promotional code?
Posted to rec.woodworking

"John L. Poole" wrote in
. net:

Where does the free shipping occur, the home page doesn't indicate it
and as I build the shopping cart, there is a shipping charge. Is
there a promotional code?

Promo code is: V7754

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Now you tell me. I already ordered.

"High Score" wrote in message
"John L. Poole" wrote in
. net:

Where does the free shipping occur, the home page doesn't indicate it
and as I build the shopping cart, there is a shipping charge. Is
there a promotional code?

Promo code is: V7754

Posted to rec.woodworking

"CW" wrote in message
ink.net...
Now you tell me. I already ordered.

If you use the link that the OP provided you automatically get the free
shipping.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 06:51:57 +0000, Leon wrote:

"CW" wrote in message
ink.net...
Now you tell me. I already ordered.

If you use the link that the OP provided you automatically get the free
shipping.

Maybe you do, but I don't, either with the direct link or the promo code.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

OK, I see it now. At checkout, it said that there would be a shipping charge
but on the order confirmation, there was none.

"Leon" wrote in message
. net...

"CW" wrote in message
ink.net...
Now you tell me. I already ordered.

If you use the link that the OP provided you automatically get the free
shipping.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 06:51:57 +0000, Leon wrote:

Maybe you do, but I don't, either with the direct link or the promo code.

Today is too late. It was for the 31st only.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I think it was "Leon" who stated:

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 06:51:57 +0000, Leon wrote:

Maybe you do, but I don't, either with the direct link or the promo code.

Today is too late. It was for the 31st only.

No, actually. I succumbed to the lure and ordered four of the clamps a
few minutes ago. Promo code V7754 got me free shipping . . . .

(I wonder if anyone at Rockler is noticing a surge of clamp orders.)

-Don

--
A day without sunshine is like, well, night
Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 06:51:57 +0000, Leon wrote:

Maybe you do, but I don't, either with the direct link or the promo
code.

Today is too late. It was for the 31st only.

No, actually. I succumbed to the lure and ordered four of the clamps a
few minutes ago. Promo code V7754 got me free shipping . . . .

Good!.. My e-mail indicated that yesterday was the last day.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dr. Deb wrote:
I do not usually advertise for companies, but $4.49 each and free shipping
for 10" clamps, if you order today, is worth sharing.

Deb

Winter Clearance Save Up To 50%! Plus, Last Day For FREE Shipping!

Free Shipping ends New Year's Day, so take a time out from the football
games to take advantage of this great money-saving offer!

WOW! What a deal!
Save 70%! Our 10" Wood Handscrew Clamp, Reg. $14.99 each, is NOW 2 for
$8.99. This classic cabinetmaker's bench clamp has durable hardwood jaws
that will not mar the workpiece and are less likely to slip than steel
jaws. While supplies last; limited quantities.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=17311

Thanks for the post. Just ordered 10 clamps. You can never have too
many clamps.

Rob

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 06:51:57 +0000, Leon wrote:
Maybe you do, but I don't, either with the direct link or the promo
code.

Today is too late. It was for the 31st only.

No, actually. I succumbed to the lure and ordered four of the clamps a
few minutes ago. Promo code V7754 got me free shipping . . . .

Good!.. My e-mail indicated that yesterday was the last day.

Well, nobody has noticed yet. I just ordered 2 of them.

Harvey

Posted to rec.woodworking

John L. Poole wrote:
Dr. Deb wrote:
I do not usually advertise for companies, but $4.49 each and free
shipping
for 10" clamps, if you order today, is worth sharing.

Deb

Winter Clearance Save Up To 50%! Plus, Last Day For FREE Shipping!

Free Shipping ends New Year's Day, so take a time out from the football
games to take advantage of this great money-saving offer!

Where does the free shipping occur, the home page doesn't indicate it
and as I build the shopping cart, there is a shipping charge. Is there
a promotional code?

Caveat:
Rockler left a message today that they are setting a limit on the order
of the the clamps to eight; I had ordered ten. It is unfortunate when
such limits are not expressly stated at the outset, but instead are six
days after the consummation of a contract.