Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Another artisanal market I missed out on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRlBtabKRFM

Posted to rec.woodworking

John Grossbohlin wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRlBtabKRFM

Contains at least 20% recycled toilet paper.

--
GW Ross

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies
like a banana.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/4/2016 4:32 PM, G. Ross wrote:
John Grossbohlin wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRlBtabKRFM

Contains at least 20% recycled toilet paper.

I'm Just Wondering, though, how would it even be possible to
collect recycled toilet paper in the first place? That would
have to be one of the worst jobs there is.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, April 4, 2016 at 4:37:06 PM UTC-5, John Grossbohlin wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRlBtabKRFM

"Also available in small batch"?

Really??? Small batch? Another hilarious video. Loved it. I am sending it to my woodworking buds tonight!

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 4 Apr 2016 17:37:14 -0400
"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

how did you miss out

seems like the barrier to entry into that market might be low
or is the whole market in the sh***er

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Electric Comet" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 4 Apr 2016 17:37:14 -0400
"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

how did you miss out

seems like the barrier to entry into that market might be low
or is the whole market in the sh***er

I missed out because he likely satisfied the entire demand for the
product... On the other hand, in the time that has passed since I posted
that, an associate suggested that it looks like the perfect guest bathroom
accessory... would tend to limit the guest's stay. As such perhaps there
is a larger market than anticipated!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 20:35:28 -0400
"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

guest bathroom accessory... would tend to limit the guest's stay.
As such perhaps there is a larger market than anticipated!

careful
sometimes those plans can backfire or maybe clog up is a better term
in this case