Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Possible sandpaper find

A friend of mine restores old motorcycles.
He long ago taught me to paint.

A friend of his brought over some Indasa Redline Rhynowet sandpaper 600
wet dry.

My friend is a die hard 3M guy. He just hates to deal with inferior
finishing materials.

He's said it far surpassed 3m. It cut easily, without clogging, and lasted.

He's going to try the 2500 for buffing out the final coat. I'll let you
know what I hear.

Has anyone used this? Seems like an option for someone needing a super
gloss finish, possibly on a veneered project.

--
Jeff

Sandpaper [email protected] Woodworking 32 November 25th 07 12:42 AM
Is very fine 220 grit sandpaper the right sandpaper to use to sand an alder wood table? Chris Tsao Home Repair 15 August 22nd 07 06:25 PM
Sandpaper JD Woodturning 13 June 6th 06 03:31 PM
sandpaper tip Sam Woodworking 4 December 18th 05 09:15 PM
sandpaper Mike UK diy 2 February 7th 05 01:23 AM