Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Totally OT Sad but funny

An in-site of the rigorous process of failing and eventually going on to
becoming a news anchor.

And my all time favorite is the one at the last, and such as.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE_oXfLjRo
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/4/2015 11:23 AM, Leon wrote:
An in-site of the rigorous process of failing and eventually going on to
becoming a news anchor.

And my all time favorite is the one at the last, and such as.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE_oXfLjRo

Lets try again.. sorry, I was destined to become a news anchor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=13&v=2w4zUi6-LG8

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/5/2015 10:13 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:
This was just too painful to watch to the end. I quit after the third airhead had her say. And to think ... these folks have the right to vote or, even worse, hold office.

Actually, the worst of it is that they are able to reproduce.

And some folks actually believe that Jay Leno's old bit: "Jaywalkers"
was scripted.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/5/2015 10:13 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:
This was just too painful to watch to the end. I quit after the third
airhead had her say. And to think ... these folks have the right to
vote or, even worse, hold office.

Actually, the worst of it is that they are able to reproduce.

And some folks actually believe that Jay Leno's old bit: "Jaywalkers"
was scripted.

Jaywalkers was so funny, but sad. Hard to believe that even CPA's in
California could be that stupid.

Really though a sad sign for the human race. Some of the questions
about who was the president, or who was the vice president just stunned
me that people could not answer.

I like the question like how many quarters does it take to make a
whole.. So many idiots.

So many did not know that a dozen were 12.

Simple stuff and they were clueless.

I can't remember the CPA's question, but it was so easy I thought, and ,
he's gotta know that, yet he was clueless.

--
Jeff

Posted to rec.woodworking

woodchucker writes:
On 9/5/2015 10:13 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:
This was just too painful to watch to the end. I quit after the third
airhead had her say. And to think ... these folks have the right to
vote or, even worse, hold office.

Actually, the worst of it is that they are able to reproduce.

And some folks actually believe that Jay Leno's old bit: "Jaywalkers"
was scripted.

Jaywalkers was so funny, but sad. Hard to believe that even CPA's in
California could be that stupid.

Jaywalkers' producers would interview a couple of hundred people
in order to find the one stupid one. Hardly and indictment of
people's intelligence in general.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/8/2015 8:33 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
woodchucker writes:
On 9/5/2015 10:13 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:
This was just too painful to watch to the end. I quit after the third
airhead had her say. And to think ... these folks have the right to
vote or, even worse, hold office.

Actually, the worst of it is that they are able to reproduce.

And some folks actually believe that Jay Leno's old bit: "Jaywalkers"
was scripted.

Jaywalkers was so funny, but sad. Hard to believe that even CPA's in
California could be that stupid.

Jaywalkers' producers would interview a couple of hundred people
in order to find the one stupid one. Hardly and indictment of
people's intelligence in general.

Probably is, for the location of the interview.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
woodchucker writes:
On 9/5/2015 10:13 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:
This was just too painful to watch to the end. I quit after the third
airhead had her say. And to think ... these folks have the right to
vote or, even worse, hold office.

Actually, the worst of it is that they are able to reproduce.

And some folks actually believe that Jay Leno's old bit: "Jaywalkers"
was scripted.

Jaywalkers was so funny, but sad. Hard to believe that even CPA's in
California could be that stupid.

Jaywalkers' producers would interview a couple of hundred people
in order to find the one stupid one. Hardly and indictment of
people's intelligence in general.

But it does show the media's arrogant attitude towards their audience. Want
to feel like a stupid six year old? Just turn on the local news. Wanna
feel like anybody who doesn't understand ANYTHING, turn on almost any so
called news or entertainment program. The reason those folks sifted through
a lot of people to find the stupid ones is to make themselves feel superior.
And to treat us like idiots. One of the reason I just don't watch a lot of
news or talk shows. Too much talk about nothing and substandard
intelligence levels. I have had more stimulating conversations with
reptiles.

Posted to rec.woodworking

woodchucker writes:
[...]

I don't know Lee, I always thought the media was the stupid six year old.
Posted to rec.woodworking

woodchucker writes:
[...]

Perhaps the reptiles have a different opinion?

Totally OT JimG[_2_] UK diy 3 December 19th 14 11:24 PM
And now for something totally different. Leon[_7_] Woodworking 6 September 2nd 13 12:47 AM
Totally totally. totally OT. Not safe for kids to view. ARWadsworth UK diy 24 June 1st 12 12:34 PM
Totally OT Leon[_7_] Woodworking 54 May 22nd 12 01:23 AM