Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Where can I gat a patio umbrella tilt joint?

replying to Wood Butcher, mrledl wrote:
spam wrote:

We have a non-tilting umbrella on our deck and it seems
like a simple task to add the tilt joint and make SWMBO
happy. I did a google search and came up with nothing.
Anybody know where I can find these? I would think they
must be available as a repair part.
TIA
Art

did you ever find a fix on your umbrella?

Posted to rec.woodworking

--

Did you see the link I posted on July 23rd?

http://www.servicesupportlink.com/11...ting11393.html
Posted to rec.woodworking

spam wrote:

We have a non-tilting umbrella on our deck and it seems
like a simple task to add the tilt joint and make SWMBO
happy. I did a google search and came up with nothing.
Anybody know where I can find these? I would think they
must be available as a repair part.
TIA
Art

did you ever find a fix on your umbrella?

Can't find the original message, but I have a free tilt mechanism I
removed from my old umbrella.

--
GW Ross

Press any key... no, no, no, NOT THAT ONE!

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to G. Ross , mrledl wrote:
gwr95 wrote:

Can't find the original message, but I have a free tilt mechanism I
removed from my old umbrella.
--
GW Ross
Press any key... no, no, no, NOT THAT ONE!

so how is it working out for you?
where did you make the cut?
how does the mechanism work ( push button)?

Posted to rec.woodworking
PF PF is offline

replying to mrledl, PF wrote:
No, I did not yet find a fix. Put it in the corner of the store room and
there it sits...it is now 2016! Yikes, I forgot after a while to keep looking.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...nt-149251-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking
PF PF is offline

replying to DerbyDad03, PF wrote:
*I went there , it says they are not longer available. Must be quite a few of
these things that finally gave out. Thank you!*