Posted to rec.woodworking

Default let the chair burning begin

i like this and i hope americans have enough balls to do the same

http://danishfurniture.dk/blog/danis...yed-in-norway/

better late than never

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 18:26:48 -0700, Electric Comet
wrote:

i like this and i hope americans have enough balls to do the same

http://danishfurniture.dk/blog/danis...yed-in-norway/

better late than never

Happens all the time. No one makes a big deal out of it, though.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 22:31:22 -0400
krw wrote:

Happens all the time. No one makes a big deal out of it, though.

did not know
but it does not happen enough
it seems that copies are the new normal and have been for a long time

but a discerning consumer will appreciate the real mccoy
something made well and in america

Posted to rec.woodworking

krw wrote:

Happens all the time. No one makes a big deal out of it, though.

did not know
but it does not happen enough
it seems that copies are the new normal and have been for a long time

but a discerning consumer will appreciate the real mccoy
something made well and in america

LOL. I just learned today that there is a new Mercedes plant, here in
the USA, that was built to build Mercedes Benz vehicles for "China".

I guess that the quality of Mercedes vehicles built in Germany is too
high for China.

Secondly I wonder if this plant will be able to duplicate the new car
"fish smell" instead of the "new car smell" that we in the USA crave.

Posted to rec.woodworking

krw wrote:

Happens all the time. No one makes a big deal out of it, though.

did not know
but it does not happen enough
it seems that copies are the new normal and have been for a long time

but a discerning consumer will appreciate the real mccoy
something made well and in america

LOL. I just learned today that there is a new Mercedes plant, here in
the USA, that was built to build Mercedes Benz vehicles for "China".

I guess that the quality of Mercedes vehicles built in Germany is too
high for China.

There are a lot of empty car carrier ships traveling empty, crossing
the Pacific westbound. Benz doesn't do unions, either.

Secondly I wonder if this plant will be able to duplicate the new car
"fish smell" instead of the "new car smell" that we in the USA crave.

Perhaps they'll use the "Harbor Freight smell"?