Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Can I use the Delta 36-T30 fence on my Craftsman TS?

On 2/28/2015 9:14 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Meeting two college kids he will be spending hes money for far more than
just the drive too

As I remember there are lunches that include both daughter and several
of their friends. Plus the cloths that they did not buy that they need,
and the list goes on.

Enjoy them now. It seems like it is about 2 minutes from the time the
are 2 until they are married with kids of their own.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 1:53:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On 2/28/2015 9:14 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Meeting two college kids he will be spending hes money for far more than
just the drive too

As I remember there are lunches that include both daughter and several
of their friends.

Just got back from dinner. Only one extra friend, and it's friend from our hometown who drove down by herself so she could hang with a Daughter #2 - the one who is playing In the a Ultimate tournament. Luckily for my wallet, no extra college friends.

Plus the cloths that they did not buy that they need, and the list goes on.

No clothes shopping, but Mom did take them grocery shopping.

Enjoy them now. It seems like it is about 2 minutes from the time the
are 2 until they are married with kids of their own.

The oldest of 4 is 28, the youngest (Daughter #2) will be 23 soon. Thing is, none of them have expressed a desire for kids. We know that that *may* change some day, but it's their lifes, not ours.

They are all doing great, I can't complain. In fact I'm extremely proud and thankful. Mom must have done something right. ;-)