Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Can I use the Delta 36-T30 fence on my Craftsman TS?

On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 9:14:06 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

The college that Daughter #2 plays Ultimate (Frisbee Football) for is
playing in a tournament at Daughter #1's college. With a single 350
mile round trip, SWMBO and I get to spend the weekend with both
daughters, a rather rare occurrence.

Gotta go!

How cool is that? Spending a weekend with both of your daughters AND
your money for one drive! Neat!

Meeting two college kids he will be spending hes money for far more than
just the drive too!

At least part of today will be free. Daughter #1 works at the university so she got free tickets to the last home game of the Men's B-Ball team, including free food in the lounge for all staff and immediate family.

I think they just want to get butts in seats. The combined record of the 2 teams is 9 - 49.

BTW...sweet deal with her grad school job. She's in charge of all the RA's in one of the dorms. Her compensation is free room and board in a fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment. Not a dorm room, a real apartment in the dorm, separate entrance, "Private Residence" sign on the door. Her building was just built 2 years ago so everything is brand new.