DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Can I use the Delta 36-T30 fence on my Craftsman TS? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/378239-re-can-i-use-delta-36-t30-fence-my-craftsman-ts.html)

DerbyDad03 February 28th 15 06:11 PM

Can I use the Delta 36-T30 fence on my Craftsman TS?

On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 9:14:06 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

The college that Daughter #2 plays Ultimate (Frisbee Football) for is
playing in a tournament at Daughter #1's college. With a single 350
mile round trip, SWMBO and I get to spend the weekend with both
daughters, a rather rare occurrence.

Gotta go!

How cool is that? Spending a weekend with both of your daughters AND
your money for one drive! Neat! ;)

Meeting two college kids he will be spending hes money for far more than
just the drive too!

At least part of today will be free. Daughter #1 works at the university so she got free tickets to the last home game of the Men's B-Ball team, including free food in the lounge for all staff and immediate family.

I think they just want to get butts in seats. The combined record of the 2 teams is 9 - 49.

BTW...sweet deal with her grad school job. She's in charge of all the RA's in one of the dorms. Her compensation is free room and board in a fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment. Not a dorm room, a real apartment in the dorm, separate entrance, "Private Residence" sign on the door. Her building was just built 2 years ago so everything is brand new.