Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Dewalt Table Saw and After Market Fence

replying to Chad Schmitz, Seepince wrote:
Makita 2705 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw is the best brand of table saw
known to me so far. This is a really top class saw. However for some
reason the scale didn't line up. Given that I only read the instructions
as a last resort this is probably operator error. Once it is finetuned ,
it work just like a charm . I use it in my garage for building furnitures
The Fence was a little loose but after i tuned it, it was just fine.Just
love it !