Posted to rec.woodworking
Marc Ward

Default FS: DeWalt Router - Table - Fence

I decided to re-arrange my shop and put my router into my TS extension
table. Thus, I need to sell the router table package I so
painstakingly put together. I will be starting over. This will have to
be local only. Prices below are for reference they are the price new
today.

DEWALT DW625 3 HP Variable Speed Electronic Plunge Router $229
Woodpecker Router Table, 24 x 32 LE $109.00
Woodpecker cast aluminum plate $90
Woodpecker cast aluminum ring set $85
Woodpecker dust collection cabinet $85
Woodpecker PlungeLift (DeWalt DW625) $149.00
Rockler legs to make the cabinet 68834 Steel Router Table Leg Set (4
Legs, 8 Stretchers)
(Regular Price: $87.99) on sale $60
Rockler Locking Casters for above table $37
Jointech 32” Smartfence $170 http://www.jointech.com/dovetailfence.htm

Total of $1,014 plus shipping new.

More pics at http://www.pbase.com/mward/routertable

I would really like to sell as a package, but, if you want to make an
offer on some part of the package, please do.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

Default DeWalt Router - Table - Fence

I decided to re-arrange my shop and put my router into my TS extension
table. Thus, I need to sell the router table package I so
painstakingly put together. I will be starting over. This will have to
be local only. Prices below are for reference they are the price new
today.

I just did the same thing because I simply didn't have enough room in my
shop; maybe you are in the same boat.
Unfortunately the smaller table just isn't the same on big pieces. Be
prepared to miss your old table.

The only item you list that I need are the casters, and they probably aren't
worth selling separately, sorry.