Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bowling alley lane salvage

On Saturday, May 4, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Glen N. Williams, Jr. wrote:
I am planning on building a workbench to last a millenia. I would
like to build the top from the lane of a bowling alley, but am at a
loss as to where to find a scrap or salvageable lane. Since these are
made out of rock maple, it should last a long time with proper care.

Anybody out there have any idea where to find a bowling alley salvage
dealer? I know this sounds strange, but I am serious.

A friend of mine got his from habitat for humanity. There was nails in it so use a saw blade the will cut thru nails.

Bowling alley lane salvage [email protected] Woodworking 8 January 24th 15 02:50 PM
Bowling ball muller? Chet Metalworking 6 November 19th 10 10:24 PM
Bowling Ball Cannon [email protected] Metalworking 21 November 9th 10 02:47 AM
Bowling Alley Richard A. Faust Woodworking Plans and Photos 9 November 29th 08 12:17 PM
Right up your alley Broderick Crawford Electronics Repair 0 June 4th 07 11:43 PM