Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Make That Hole Bigger!

The subject was brought up recently, so I thought I'd show how I do it.
You have a drilled hole that is too small. You can't just put a bigger
sized Forstner or spade bit it the hole because it has nowhere to
center. Here's the solution!

http://youtu.be/DeKCCsgX-II

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

I need a bigger hole PeterC UK diy 13 January 17th 14 05:49 PM
Ok to make a panel knockout bigger? stryped[_3_] Metalworking 15 December 7th 09 09:30 AM
How to make foundations bigger? compactpowerhouse UK diy 2 September 15th 08 10:29 PM
*** Get a Pen*s Bigger than King K0ng's! Get Bigger Bre@sts! Cool Toys! Cheap MP3 Players! *** oego1og Home Repair 1 January 13th 07 05:19 PM
Will A Bigger Air Handler Make Any Difference? Ron Home Repair 7 August 6th 04 01:32 PM