Posted to rec.woodworking

Default One for the books

I've seen a lot of strange stuff on the rec. I've seen a lot of really
strange stuff on Craigslist thanks to folks who repost here.

Now it's my turn...

Just spied this 13" Rigid Thickness Planer posted to Craigslist in Chicago.

So many good lines, so little time...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/tls/4643198542.html

WTF?
Posted to rec.woodworking

I've seen a lot of strange stuff on the rec. I've seen a lot of really
strange stuff on Craigslist thanks to folks who repost here.

Now it's my turn...

Just spied this 13" Rigid Thickness Planer posted to Craigslist in Chicago.

So many good lines, so little time...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/tls/4643198542.html

WTF?

Thing sell better when you post a photo so . . .
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/21/2014 7:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I've seen a lot of strange stuff on the rec. I've seen a lot of really
strange stuff on Craigslist thanks to folks who repost here.

Now it's my turn...

Just spied this 13" Rigid Thickness Planer posted to Craigslist in
Chicago.

So many good lines, so little time...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/tls/4643198542.html

WTF?

Thing sell better when you post a photo so . . .

LOL! If you're in the market for a number of "over shoulder, boulder
holders" you are in luck today!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 7:03:13 PM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
I've seen a lot of strange stuff on the rec. I've seen a lot of really
strange stuff on Craigslist thanks to folks who repost here.
Now it's my turn...

Just spied this 13" Rigid Thickness Planer posted to Craigslist in Chicago.
So many good lines, so little time...
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/tls/4643198542.html
WTF?

Once, on our Craigslisting, someone was selling a 1950s feminine dispenser (probably salvaged from some commercial bathroom), touting it as an "antique home decor" item.

Sonny