Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Folding Chair pics, especially for CSonny

Two years ago I went to the Old-Tyme Music Festival in Great Plains, MO
and returned here describing a folding chair I saw there. CSonny, and
some others, expressed some interest in the chair at that time, so I
went back last weekend and returned with pictures this time. No one
present would take credit for building the chair I found (they were
using it), but they allowed me to take pictures. When I first saw it two
years ago, 3 different models of the chair were being sold--a
"double-wide" and a "rocker", IIRC, in addition to one like the one in
my photos.

http://web.newsguy.com/MySite/FoldingChair/chair.htm

Maybe it's a familiar design (but, it's not to me)? I hope you like it.
Someone used their noodle in coming up with the design...

Cheers,
Bill

Folding Chair Plans Snog Woodworking 7 January 29th 08 06:25 AM
FOLDING DIRECTOR''S CHAIR J T Woodworking 0 September 21st 06 07:54 AM
FOLDING CHAIR J T Woodworking 0 September 21st 06 07:52 AM
FOLDING ARM CHAIR J T Woodworking 0 January 1st 06 04:25 AM
Folding Chair Rack [email protected] Home Repair 3 January 10th 05 04:44 AM