Default Folding Chair Rack

I have about 16 standard metal folding chairs. I would like to
buy or build a rack for them so I could get rid of the old
cardborad boxes. What I'm looking for is either

1) A metal folding chair rack on wheels to buy or

2) A pointer to plans for building a folding chair rack (I've
never had any luck building things with wheels so it should
probably be a static thing)

Thanks.

-A

Rich

wrote in message
oups.com...

I have about 16 standard metal folding chairs. I would like to
buy or build a rack for them so I could get rid of the old
cardborad boxes. What I'm looking for is either

1) A metal folding chair rack on wheels to buy or

2) A pointer to plans for building a folding chair rack (I've
never had any luck building things with wheels so it should
probably be a static thing)

Thanks.

-A

What I did was used gutter nails on the inside of two floor joists in my
basement and put two chairs on one side and two on the other. Out of the way
and almost dust free as they are above everything and I could still walk
under them.

YMMV, Rich