Anti-Virus

Default folding rocking chair for in the garden

Hai there,

I wonder if one of you fellow woodworkers is able to help me.

I live in the Netherlands and I want to make a 'folding rocking chair' from
teak wood for in the garden. When Summer is finished I can fold it flat and
story it inside. Important is that the chair is 100% made out of wood, so no
textile been used.

I tried to take a look in all article written from this news group but not
found I am looking for.

Also tried picture look in Google but also nothing.

So now I hope one of you is able to help me.

Thanks

Albert

Anti-Virus

Thanks George,

But that type of chair is not really my taste.

Albert

"George" george@least schreef in bericht