Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Follow The Money

This one is just for you Leon.

If you watched 60 Minutes tonight, you caught their piece
on Leadership PACS.

Doesn't seem to make any difference the political party,
many, maybe most of the members of Congress, are
swilling from the trough they have created to line their pockets
and seeming are not interested in stopping the program.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/11/2014 11:03 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
This one is just for you Leon.

If you watched 60 Minutes tonight, you caught their piece
on Leadership PACS.

Doesn't seem to make any difference the political party,
many, maybe most of the members of Congress, are
swilling from the trough they have created to line their pockets
and seeming are not interested in stopping the program.

Lew

I stopped watching 60 minutes a while ago.
I watched how congress was immune to the insider trading.
They were pressured to vote to end it. within a very short time after
ending it, as 60 minutes reported and took credit for, they voted to
reverse it. It sickened my stomach to know how crooked and brazen these
*******s were. And how useless we are to fix our problem. I keep
wondering why the population refuses to vote independent to get rid of
this 2 party system.

That doesn't mean I don't keep an eye on them. I try to read about
them.. But just to get the gist of their corruption.

If someone came in with guns blazzing and wiped them all out, I would
not shed a tear. We need to clean house.

--
Jeff